Community Voices: Innovative Ideas for 2022
In this Community Voices roundtable, leaders share their innovative ideas and advice for 2022.
Leaders from the community recreation industry share innovative ideas YMCA, JCC and community rec leaders can utilize in 2022.
Sponsored by Budderfly.
Included in this topic:
– How to engage members in the new year.
– What trends will emerge in 2022 and how community rec centers can capitalize on them.
– How community rec centers can battle the rise of home workouts.
– Unique staffing strategies.
– Adam Shilling, the CEO of the Buckeye Valley Family YMCA
– Addie Goodman, the president and CEO of the JCC Chicago
– Carrie Ohorodnyk, the executive director of the Rose E. Schneider Family YMCA
– Dave Brown, the president and CEO of the Capital District YMCA