The U.S. edition of FIBO — the world’s largest interactive showcase of fitness, health and wellness innovations — has announced a full lineup of programming tailored to the community recreation professional.
Following the popular model of flat-rate fitness program subscriptions, FIBO USA has launched the FIBO FitPass, which unlocks 120-plus workouts, workshops and presentations over three days (October 17 to 19). Starting at $40, the FitPass provides its holders unlimited access to sessions — many of which are accredited by ACE, AFAA and NASM — including:
- Does Size Really Matter?: Creating Massive Success in a Small Fitness Studio
- Fitness Boot Camps for the Masses
- Invest in Your Future: Building Lifelong Members Through Youth Fitness Programs
- Maximizing Your Programming Mix
- SoulBody Barre
- Techno-Fitness Trends for Millennials
- The Fine Art of Personal Training
- The Gym of 2025: Technology, Trends and Products Changing the Fitness Industry
- Yoga for Athletic Recovery
In addition to learning, attendees will network and explore the latest trends in equipment, technology, nutrition, apparel and accessories in the FIBO USA exhibit hall.
FIBO USA takes place October 17 to 19 with additional education October 16 to 20 at Miami Beach Convention Center. General admission passes start at $15, and the FIBO FitPass starts at $40. To view the full schedule and register, visit fibousa2019.com/CommunityRec.
Leave a Reply