Registration for the U.S. edition of FIBO — the largest interactive showcase of fitness, health and wellness innovations in the world — opens July 8. The event will take place October 16 through 20, 2019 at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Backed by 34 years of iconic global events across Germany, China and South Africa, FIBO’s second annual U.S. event invites the recreation community to discover the game-changing people, products and ideas transforming the health and fitness ecosystem today.
The 2019 roster of programming, expertly curated by the FIBO Education Committee, will include:
- The American Health and Fitness Forum (AHFF), an industry summit and networking event featuring some of the biggest names in fitness: Les Mills founder Phillip Mills, Orangetheory co-founder David Long, and others from the U.S., Europe, New Zealand and Latin America.
- Ground-breaking technology and equipment demos by exhibitors like Aktiv, Keiser, MyZone, XBody and Ziva.
- Workshops and presentations on every topic, from techno-fitness innovations and trending group fitness concepts, to managing and diversifying fitness programs “outside the box.”
- Continuing education credits from The American Council on Exercise (ACE), Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA), National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM), and National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
- Strength, calisthenics and functional fitness competitions from The American Strongman Corporation, Hyrox, National Physique Committee (NPC), USA Powerlifting, and others to be announced.
- 100-plus workouts and instructor trainings from Alignment Essentials, Beachbody, Les Mills, Soulbody, YogaFit, Zumba, and more.
The FIBO FitPass unlocks unlimited access to daily workouts, workshops and lectures for fitness professionals and enthusiasts alike. Every FIBO USA ticket includes fitness demonstrations, celebrity meet and greets, competitions, and unique special events and activations.
“What sets FIBO USA apart from other fitness industry events is that it genuinely has something for everyone,” said Beth Shaw, the CEO and founder of YogaFit. “Whether you’re a seasoned or aspiring fitness professional, it offers one-of-a-kind experiences designed to let you see, experience and understand the trends and ideas driving all corners of the industry.”
To learn more and register, visit fibousa.com.