The coronavirus pandemic has been a rollercoaster ride to say the least. As the number of COVID-19 cases in the U.S. have increased again in recent weeks, many states have already begun forcing community rec centers to reclose their doors.
To help you navigate this uncertain time, we’ve assembled a panel of industry experts for a virtual roundtable, brought to you by Lebert Fitness, to discuss strategies to help your facility thrive — not just survive — in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Setting your facility up for future success even in a difficult time.
- Adjusting cleanliness, safety and distancing procedures based on state and county guidelines.
- Communicating with members about changes in the facility — new hours, restricted programs, closures, etc.
- Emphasizing the importance of your services in the community.
- Getting involved on a local level — partnering with local businesses to pool resources/provide services, as well as advocate with policy-makers on behalf of your facility.
- Preparing for a possible reclosure of your facility.
- Bracing for the continued financial impact of the pandemic.
This roundtable is sponsored by Lebert Fitness.