Community Voices: Successful Summer Camps
In this Community Voices roundtable, leaders share their top programs that make successful summer camps, staffing tactics and more.
Leaders from the community recreation industry share best practices for successful summer camps at YMCAs, JCCs and community rec centers.
Sponsored by Alaris.
Included in this topic:
– How to plan for success in summer camps.
– What programs and activities have been successful at previous camps.
– Why are camps important to communities? What are kids actually gaining?
– Camp staffing strategies.
– And more!
– Beth Miller, the director of Apachi City Camps at JCC Chicago
– Laurie Goganzer, the president and CEO of the YMCA of Greater Monmouth County
– Nathan Brant, the CEO of South Mountain YMCA Camps
Leave a Comment