Matrix reimagined their rower offerings with the advanced RXP Target Training Rower, a rower with a touchscreen console designed for metric-tracking during an unmatched rowing workout. The unique display is specifically engineered for target training — precisely measuring watts, 500-meter split, heart rate, SPMs, distance or calories — and a bright LED wrap uses vibrant colors to indicate if the user is on track for their goals.
Integrated training programs are available to help users make the most of every circuit or class, and a wide range of personal training programs offer a fresh experience outside of group settings. Engineered for exceptional comfort and intuitive use, the sleek design of the quiet rower combines powerful, low-impact performance with premium-quality components that stand up to a steady stream of users, day in and day out. The rower tilts up and rolls to simplify transporting it between circuits and the cardio floor, and a conveniently compact footprint makes it easy to place the rower wherever it works best for your facility.
Below are the top benefits of the RXP Target Training Rower:
- Ideal for creating metric-driven training circuits, original group rowing classes or for an engaging experience on the cardio floor.
- Specially designed for precision tracking during HIIT and workouts that target watts, 500-meter splits, heart rate, SPMs, distance or calories, providing personalized intensity and progress metrics.
- Vibrant touchscreen Target Training display offers intuitive navigation, engaging graphics and a unique LED wrap that helps instructors and users gauge intensity with bright colors, compatible with both ANT+ and Bluetooth.
- Integrated testing protocols help instructors and users define and set personalized goals to make the most out of circuits and classes.
- A variety of programs including interval, pace, target heart rate, goal-based workouts and Sprint 8 gives members individual training options.
- Sleek, yet robust design offers quiet operation, a smoother stroke, easy adjustment and repeatable resistance levels to create an unmatched rowing experience.
- Brushed aluminum flywheel with 10 precise magnetic resistance settings challenges first-time users and experienced rowers alike.
- Compact footprint offers easy placement within your facility.
- Ergonomic contours of the seat make intense training sessions more comfortable than ever.
- Seat lock offers enhanced stability when getting on or off the rower.
- Long, reinforced handle includes a comfort-enhancing over-mold that allows both large and small users to comfortably pull stroke after stroke.
- Heel cups include quick release buckles that let users quickly get off the rower, ideal for circuit training.
- Tilts up and rolls for convenient transportation from training circuits to the cardio floor and back.
- High-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to hard use in the busiest exercise environments.
To learn more about the RXP Rower, visit matrixfitness.com/en/group-training/cardio/rower-rxp
Leave a Comment