In this episode of the Community Rec Magazine Podcast, Editor Brittany Howard sat down with Jeff Na, the vice president of Fitness Network Management at American Specialty Health, to discuss fostering community through programs and services.
Listen to the conversation below.
- What sparked Na’s passion for health, fitness and wellness (1:28)
- What is American Specialty Health (ASH) and how does it work? (6:04)
- The difference between Active&Fit and Silver&Fit and how they benefit community recreation centers. (7:43)
- What community means to Na and to the team at ASH. (13:24)
- Entrepreneurship, innovation and what the future hold for ASH. (18:39)
- How to learn more and connect with Na. (22:30)
The sponsor for this episode is American Specialty Health.
Subscribe to the Community Rec Magazine Podcast on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud and Spotify.